3 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi


YOU WANT ME DOWN ON EARTH,
                        BUT I AM UP IN SPACE





Happy mondays, everybody! Ok, i'm describing monday with 'happy' adjective:) How it could be posssssiibbllleee ?I seem to hear your  murmurs,but please don't forget I'm here to motivate you all and of course myself.As a matter of fact, I'm still in my semester holiday.So, it doesn't matter for me at the moment.I don't want to be cruel,but after a very intensive semester,i think i deserve that.

Today's title is a quote from Icona Pop's song I Love It:)Maybe it doesn't necessary to say,you already noticed that.Ohh this song remind me my old Erasmus days. My best friend,me and our funny,beautiful,cute,sympathetic,helpful friends (a.k.a. Best Slovenian Girls Ever) love that song.We were trolling that song and dancing actually jumping insanely!Good memories… I think, after a little remembering it's time to back today's post.

In these photos, there is a piece that i want present proudly.It's my hat.This hat was just grey and simple,then i decided to ornament my hat with some trinkets.It doesn't seem so fancy, can be used with causal clothes as for me.I like it ,that is meaning i'm gonna wear it a lot. Its very easy to make,just buy some beads or bright little things and stitch them however you design. Be careful and stay calm when you'r stitching. Cuz, doing something with needle sometimes would be very annoying and painful.

I combined paisley bomber jacket and basic white t-shirt with boyfriend jeans.I know, I'm not very tall one but i like boyfriend jeans and combination with bf jeans.Wearing ankle boots beneath that jeans would be suitable for me. And for sure i like matching them together;) I think that's all i can tell you about this outfit, for now. Stay happy and healthy until our next meeting:) Byeee!


Beaded DIY Hat: H&M
Paisley Bomber Jacket: MANGO
Bıyfriend Jeans: ZARA
Boots: DERIMOD (Turkish Brand)








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder