7 Şubat 2014 Cuma


  

    WE'R NEVER DONE WITH KILLING TIME.

                    CAN I KILL IT WITH YOU?







        Ahoj! It's friday that has to make me feel good but today means end of my holiday. So, I'm not going to thank to god this time. It has already been about 15 days. Woww! As always Turkish people say, time is  flowing like water.I agree exactly, don't you? We just caught up time and drifting. Look at me, after this year i will begin to work. Who believes that? I don't know who, but i know i can't believe that. When people looking at me from outside, they say you look like 17-18 years old. I'm not of course, but i think they'r right at one point. Inside me, still feeling like 17-18 sometimes, not like a young adult who have so many dreams about getting a job and career, earning lots of money…For sure, it happens sometimes. Day by day, i'm getting more mature. I have to be, because nobody wants a teenage pharmacist.;) I can live my weird and fantastic dreams that never will be real in my head, it would not hurt anyone. Wish me good luck, i'll pass my all exams and finish this last semester successfully. This semester will be very hard, it's gonna be full of lessons, interns, labs,exams..ohh. But, i hope one day will come and i'll share my graduating photos here:) I believe the energy inside us, enough to everything. I'm trying to say, everyone has a potential to be Hercules. Just shake your body, wake him up and break the chains! YEAHH! Okey, i admit this writing has got off the subject a little bit. Does it seem awkward? Welcome to my world;) Everytime, i write something spontaneously.But, I'm not telling writing is a simple thing for me. I write two sentences and wait ten minutes. Don't  judge please! I just try to find inspiration, my muse.And you know it's not as easy as for people that have undeveloped writing ability like me. 

       This chatting is enough for nooow and let's take a quick look today's outfit. Today i'm wearing a blazer jacket and skinny black pants with white simple shirt. It seems a little bit serious but at the same time causal. I love blazer jackets, actually i love jackets. When you put on your jacket, suddenly it makes dashy and cool look. And shoes. I like lace up shoes which create masculine appearance. My shoes are not completely has lace up style.They seem like a bit oxford shoes. What am i suppose to say, Topshop do it better;) That's all i can say for today. Stay happy, healthy and of course stylish;) Nashledanou!!


P.S:Todays title from Lorde's 400 Lux.This song is one of my favorite songs. Listen and joy it for me;)



Blazer jacket: TALLY WEIJL
Shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Bag: KOTON (Turkish Brand)
Shoes: TOPSHOP

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder