2 Şubat 2014 Pazar


FIRST POST, FIRST EXCITEMENT







Hello hello everyone!!I want to say hello to you thousand times.You know the reason,as i mentioned on the title,this blog will be my brand-new activity.I've been thinking that case about 2 years.Finally,i'm encouraged to create my blog which you can find my own style.I'm not unstoppable fashion maniac,i just love to observe new trends and get some pieces that are going to befit on me.Fashion is a way to express myself.

After my little introduction paragraph,lets back to my outfit.I used causal pieces with chic accessories.For me,these chic accessories are my gold color-braided neckless,gold color small purse and my hat with details of pompom and black net.Ok,i couldn't categorize the pencil skirt,it's completely up to you.I like that mixed combination.Indeed!!Hope you like it too.Omg,it's been two and a half hours for this writing.I think i have to be very patient for this fashion business.With baby steps,slowly... of course!So,time to say goodbye for now.Stay stylish,see you soon;)


T-shirt:ZARA(Trf)
Pencil Skirt:PULL AND BEAR
Neckless and Purse:H&M
Hat:KOTON(that is a Turkish Brand)
Shoes:DERIMOD(Turkish Brand again:)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder